In accordance with conclusions of Transparency International, the following elements of electronic democracy are realized in Ukraine:
- electronic legislation that is implemented in publishing of normative legal acts after their registration and acceptance at the official website of the Verkhovna Rada;
- electronic court as Unified State Register of court decisions and rapid exchange of information between judicial institutions that is made electronically (introduced in 15 pilot courts of law);
- electronic referring for information, consultations and questionnaires (works partially, the best results are shown in electronic consultation between public authorities and community members - more than 1000 consultations are performed a year);
- electronic portals such as "Electronic Customs" and "Web portal of state procurement";
- web sites of powers of authority (today all the institutions of central powers have their own websites, but only particular ministries support themed e-forums);
- local portals of administrative services;
- various online initiatives of non-governmental institutions.